This year there are 4 ways that each contestant can rack up points.
- Votes from this page (one per person or legitimate email)
- Pinterest "Pins" - How many people will pin your project? Click on the Pinterest icon above.
- Facebook" Likes" and "Shares" - How many people will like your project? Click on the Facebook icon above.
- Votes by the "Official Judges" that have been selected to weigh in on the projects. These are professionals in the industry. This will be 1/3 of the vote.
Upcoming categories for contestants.
- Craft Type Projects (April): This includes anything that is more unique like bee boxes, canoes, furniture etc.
- Backyard projects (June): Fences, decks, garden areas etc.
- Interior Homes (August): Flooring, Trophy Rooms, or "Man Caves" etc.
- Mountain Homes (October): Any mountain/rustic looking home or barn with a focus on the exterior.
What are the prizes?
- Craft Type Projects (April) - A Goal Zero Solar Kit.
- Backyard projects (June) - A Grill to barbeque in those backyards.
- Interior Homes (August) - A Browning gun or rifle.
- Mountain Homes (October) - World class fishing trip for 2 on the famous Henry's Fork.
Thanks for participating and making this fun!